Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This is What Happens When I Don't Have a Weekend


My son needs a haircut. Can you tell? Oh my stars, he can hold a pencil in his curl. Last Saturday, as you have heard, we were busy from 7 am to 4 am the following morning. This Saturday I am blessed to be able to attend the KTOT conference in Corpus Christi all day. Someone NEEDS to take Conner to see Mr. Bob the barber, in the worst kind of way.

I also have the messiest house in the state of Texas. While my son is experimenting with using his hair to carry school supplies, my daughter is like the human tornado who MUST leave her mark on every room in the house. I spend so much time focused on work, I just can't seem to find a balance. They tease me at school because I am SO picky about my room being neat--I really should invite everyone over so they can see that it doesn't transfer to my homelife.

This was random tonight. Sorry. Tomorrow night is Fall Festival at school, another late night but lots of fun. Better get some rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment