Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Could Someone Please Explain to Me...

why a change in the weather renders students from kindergarten all the way up completely out of control?

why the more prepared and organized I am at school, the more unprepared and disorganized I am at home?

why I must say "please sit on your bottom" 87,693 times a day? This related to number 1. On my headstone it will say, "Here lies Mrs. Briley. Please sit on your bottom. Lord knows she never got to sit on hers."

why my hair, nails, pedicure and every other vanity issue I have all need to be redone at the same time? I look like I feel. Not pretty.

Why??

1 comment:

  1. Funny, you really should get that put on your headstone! Keep your sense of humor, it will keep you out of the funny farm (hopefully!) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete