Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursdays are the New Monday


I don't know why, but they are. This was a long day and it isn't over yet. I am, however, enjoying the thunder and rain, even if the dog won't leave my side. She is currently sitting under the computer desk hugging my feet. She HATES thunder. She will only calm down if you hold her on her back like a baby and speak soothingly to her. And that ship sailed 8 years ago when Caleigh left infancy. Not that I don't long to rock a baby, but did I mention that this is a dog? I work all day telling people to sit on their bottoms, then I do homework duty with a 3rd grader and an 8th grader (Math is hard in 8th grade!), usually cook dinner (not much cooking happened tonight though), start the laundry (okay, Russell did it tonight)...alright, so maybe I haven't done all that much...but I'm still not going to rock and sing to the dog. Sorry Millie.

No comments:

Post a Comment