Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kinder Kuteness

I am seriously rethinking my decision to tough it out all day at work today with a headache. It wasn't the worst one ever, but it was very unpleasant and it made my day go on for about 72 hours. Really, I'm not kidding. So, because my brain is not working well, here are a few of my funnies from recent days.

1. "Hey new kid, if you mess up on your writing you should use the pink end of the pencil to erase!" Just in case he didn't learn that at his last school...
2. "I don't know if my bellybutton goes in or out, but I know this--it is REALLY dirty! Wanna see?" Uh, no.
3. Mrs. Briley, drawing a story summary on the board..."And this is the mommy frog..." Student: "Are you sure that's a frog?" Art never was my strength.

Teaching isn't easy but is sure provides a lot of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment