Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday, Monday...lalala

Hi everyone, hope your weekend was great. Many of you had three days, I had only two, but I enjoyed them thoroughly. Got lots of sleep and a few projects tackled. Found out we missed calls from friends wanting to go do fun things on Saturday--must start checking voicemail. Thought I was totally prepared for school and had a few "moments" today, but they will still learn what they need to learn in Kinder and be ready to go to 1st grade in spite of their teacher. My own two children were dragging this morning as was their Mom. All in all though, not bad for a Monday. We have to run now, Conner has band practice and I will work in my room while he practices. Sorry for the intense lack of interesting news tonight. I just reread this and realize that I'm writing like I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment