Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Speechless...Well, Almost!


Yes. I know it is hard to believe. It's just that I've had one of those days. Sorry the picture is maybe a little strong, but I use a free educator's clipart site and I'm a little limited. Why the stress? At one point today while I was dealing with the terrible trio in the boys' bathroom, one child was rolling down the hall and another shimmied up a pole...almost made it to the ceiling. I'm not going to discuss my students' issues on my blog but I wanted you to get a glimpse of my Tuesday. By 3:45 when the last one is safely in their vehicle, I feel like I have played in an NFL game. This after a day yesterday that spanned 14 hours and ended with a dance moms meeting--I'm certain this is like the 8th level of you-know-where. I don't do meetings with dozens of other moms very well (and the one poor, poor man that braved it!). So if you follow me on facebook you know that I am going to bed now, and dream of my new job as inspector 18 at the Hanes Underwear Plant. Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I know that you probably weren't laughing, but I did chuckle. I could soooo see you in those situations...I kinda wish I would've been there to see-but it's funny enough in my head...I love you, and one day I'm sure you'll be laughing at my school stories while I'm on the other end.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete