Sunday, August 9, 2009

What Is It???

I don't know what is wrong with me...I have walked around in a fog for the last 48 hours. I feel very heavy-hearted and I'm not sure why. Is it that summer is almost over? Is it part of the readjustment period that our family is in? What? I hear myself telling everyone that we are great, everything is going well, and inside I feel, well, different. Is it a delayed reaction to everything from the past 8 months? I don't know. It's frustrating, that's for sure...just when everyone starts to comment that my smile is back all I want to do is cry. Oh well, I'll give myself a couple of weeks to get my smile back...9 brand new kindergarten students are counting on having a happy teacher. In the meantime I'll try to think of happy posts--nobody likes a weepy blog!

1 comment:

  1. I've been there myself due to my condition. A passage of comfort for me has been:
    Passage Isaiah 43:2:

    2 When you go through deep waters,
    I will be with you.
    When you go through rivers of difficulty,
    you will not drown.
    When you walk through the fire of oppression,
    you will not be burned up;
    the flames will not consume you.

    Hope this helps a little.

    We love you - Rob Briley

    ReplyDelete