Saturday, August 22, 2009

Look Mommy, He Has Hair!!


Brilyn approves of Uncle Russell's new locks--well, not locks exactly but perhaps sprouts! We enjoyed having Steve, Regina and Brilyn here today. Regina and I attempted a come and go jewelry show. We didn't have a lot of people show up, but we certainly enjoyed the ones who did come by. If you live in the area and didn't get to come, give me a call if you would like to look at the catalog.


I am trying to get some much needed rest before Monday. My fibromyalgia is really giving me fits. I woke up early this morning with horrible muscle cramps in both legs. Nothing like having a breakfast of a banana, some pickles, and 2 Magnesium tablets. But it worked!


This post is getting really weird, so I think I'll just quit for now. Have a great evening and a wonderful day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment