Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Prayers Would Be Appreciated!

This may be a rambling entry--and that doesn't surprise you does it? I am a little bit concerned about something and would appreciate your prayers. Recently when Caleigh saw her neurologist he performed an EEG. This is something that they do periodically to keep an eye on things. I didn't realize it, but it also traces the heart's activity along with brain activity. Evidently, there was an abnormality of her heart rhythm. The doctor assured us that this is usually not a big deal with kids, but he wanted her to see a cardiologist to be sure. I kept forgetting to call and schedule it during office hours, but at last week's follow-up with the neurologist he reminded us to call the cardiologist. I went by his office since we were already in the building and they took our information. The appointment person told me that they were already scheduling into October unless a doctor looked at her EEG and thought it was important for her to be seen right away. This was last Thursday. On Friday they called and left a voice message on my cell that he wanted to see her Monday morning. I just got that message today. Blame it on the new cell phone I guess, but I got out of a training this afternoon and there was the message from Friday. I called them and left a message, not expecting to hear back today. They just called me and want to see her tomorrow morning. I am just uneasy. She has complained off and on for some time of chest pain, but you just never think...Please pray as we take her to SA in the morning that all will be well. Thanks--love, sb

1 comment:

  1. Praying, praying, praying! Call me if you need anything while you are in town tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete