Saturday, August 15, 2009

A-V-O-I-D-A-N-C-E


The plan was to work in my classroom ALL afternoon after having my hair done and lunch with a friend. HOWEVER, they decided to wax the floor in front of my classroom so I couldn't get in. What's a girl to do? Why not just redecorate a bathroom at home? That's an essential back to school chore, right? I still need new curtains, couldn't find anything here...and I want to paint it. Okay, so at best it is a partial remodel. But there is some satisfaction in having both Conner and Caleigh's rooms done, and now their bathroom as well. Just don't look at our room, the living room, the family room, ANY of our other bathrooms, the kitchen, the laundry room...or my classroom. I'll get there.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you sister..


    And I promise to post a blog soon..... ;-)

    ReplyDelete