Thursday, August 20, 2009

Meet the Teacher Night '09 is History

Here are some before and after pics of my classroom. This was the most back breaking move-in ever. I don't think R. and I will recover any time soon. But it is worth it!
After:


Before:

We had a great Back to School/Meet the Teacher night tonight. I have the cutest group of kinder students to work with this year! I am getting more excited by the minute. Caleigh and Conner each had a great time as well, and Conner is even ready for school to start now. If I haven't mentioned it here before, we are extremely proud that our elementary campus is an exemplary campus this year. Our high school barely missed exemplary but they are recognized as is our district. We are very YELLOWJACKET PROUD!! Hope you all are ready for back to school! love, sb




No comments:

Post a Comment