Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Countdown Has Started

9 hours until I will be sitting in Teacher Inservice for the 2009-2010 school year. We had a wonderful Sunday, though it was a little bittersweet as we said goodbye for now to two sweet families of our congregation. I had a lovely nap this afternoon then we headed to Runge to work in the classroom again. It is really looking close to ready now, complete with animal print border on the bulletin boards and almost everything put away. I even went crazy yesterday and cleaned out my filing cabinets--it feels GREAT to have that done. Every year at this time I start to question my choice of careers, then as it starts to come together I get excited--I'm worse than the kids really! Gotta run so I can be sure I have clothes for tomorrow and maybe even get some sleep. Thanks for checking in--love, sb

No comments:

Post a Comment