Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Moment You've Been Waiting For

I promised my daughter several days ago that I would post a "before" picture of the classroom. I kept forgetting my camera, then I had a couple of days of migraine problems, etc. So at long last, this is what we have been working on...

Russell says this is not a "before" picture, but actually a "during" picture as we have put in some 12 hours of work already. The shelves in the back of the room (there are 5 built in cabinets) are already reorganized in this pic, that was QUITE an ordeal as was cleaning out the closets (not quite finished). We are making progress. We worked again today for about 3 1/2 hours and I am TIRED. So now you know why I haven't been posting a lot--stay tuned for the afters in a week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment