Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Not Much To Say...Guess I Won't Be Blogger of the Year!

It has been a very quiet day around our house. We spent 3 1/2 hours Monday night and 3 1/2 hours last night at school working on the classroom. I am still cleaning out closets and shelves and cubbies and all the places people can stick stuff in a kindergarten classroom. It looks worse now than when I started, but we will get there. Tonight we had church, so all I did at school was unload a few things from the car when we picked up Conner from band. I promised Caleigh, who along with her Dad are great classroom helpers, that I will post a "before" picture of the classroom. I forgot the camera tonight, but you can look forward to that tomorrow evening. Prepare to be amazed. I am going to call it a night. I am battling my old foe fibromyalgia pain right now, which could explain my lack of motivation. This too shall pass...quickly I hope. Love, sb

No comments:

Post a Comment