Thursday, October 29, 2009

If You Don't Like the Weather...

wait five minutes and it will change. Right? It was warm and sticky all day long. I came home and took a nap--and when I woke up fall was back! Not only that, but when I went to Wal Mart this evening, they were playing "There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays". Puh-leeze! I am NOT ready for that. I have to somehow get through a book/costume parade, trick-r-treating in downtown Runge, going to the pumpkin patch in Karnes City and to the park in Kenedy followed by a pep rally--THEN going to a football game tomorrow night. Hard to think about Christmas when Halloween is still looming. Oh well, better get some things done. Caleigh is dressing as a zebra for the book parade tomorrow and I think I have to wash something...

No comments:

Post a Comment