Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's 2:15 a.m. and all is not well...

...due to the fact that I have bronchitis AND insomnia. I finished making 50 or so goodie bags for the Yellowjacket Band a little while ago and sleep is evading me. I did take a nap earlier in the evening which could be part of the problem. This illness has been coming on for several weeks and I am ready to bid it adieu. We will hope that with the antibiotic I was prescribed, and the knock out cough medicine I can get over it soon. Conner is already on antibiotics for the same thing, and Caleigh came home and went to bed about 5:30. She is still asleep, so I hope she isn't next. She is generally my healthy child when it comes to things like this so hopefully...

That's about it for tonight (this morning!) but I am working on putting some thoughts together about the wonderful training that I experienced this week. I hope to post pictures tomorrow night of a very excited group of kids headed to State Marching Contest. Whatever happens, they are giving it their all and we are very proud of them. I'm going to go try to sleep for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment