Wednesday, October 28, 2009

On My Heart

Lots on my heart tonight, but the words are stuck. Our preacher, otherwise known as the man in my life, talked tonight about how God is on our side. What more could we ask? Really, when the storms are raging and it is hard to take a deep breath, He is all we need. I have been reading some amazing stories on other blogs this week. There are families going through some trying times right now, that are inspiring countless readers with their faith and trust in the One on whom we can depend. I need to be more like that. Less complaining, more praising; less worrying, more trusting; less fear, more faith. Less critical, more loving. Fewer regrets, more cherishing the moment. After all-- as the saying goes, "life isn't about the number of breaths you take, but about the moments that take your breath away".

No comments:

Post a Comment