Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm Still Kicking...Just Not Very High

Sorry I haven't written much lately. We have had several different things going on that have really taken my attention away from my blog. To make a long story short (stop laughing those who know me well!)--I just cannot find the time for any quality thoughts, much less the time to record those thoughts. Between being under the weather, dealing with some major stresses at school, and being out of town 3 days this week, I am just swamped. Did you know that it is a hundred times harder to prepare for a sub for three days than to be at school? No joke, it is just way too hard to be gone from the classroom. I am fortunate to be able to attend the Capturing Kids' Hearts workshop and I KNOW I will be blessed. I just have to get past waking up at 5, leaving at 6 to get to SA, participating in a challenging and emotionally draining training from 8-4, plus a 1 1/2 hour trip home. So, I may not be writing much for the next few days. Next time you hear from me I will hopefully be healthier, more rested, and more emotionally stable. Or you could hear from me tomorrow if the spirit moves me. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment