Monday, November 2, 2009

A Month of Thankfulness

Several friends on facebook are naming something each day of November that they are thankful for. I thought I would borrow the idea and do it on my blog. I should probably start with being thankful that I caught my typo and didn't just post something about "faceboob". Oops! Seriously, I am already a day behind so I will catch up tonight. Here goes:

For November 1st: I am thankful for our church family. We laugh together, cry together, worship together, take care of one another, and I just love each and every one!

For November 2nd: I am thankful for my husband. I just can't seem to get over this sickness. Tonight he searched high and low and finally found some shower soothers for me (by Sudafed, and I LOVE them!). He is working on laundry right now and I am supposed to be in bed. He is incredible.

And now I will take Dr. Russell's advice and go to bed. Hope you have a blessed week!

P.S. Glad you're home Dad. Hopefully you and Mom will both rest better and it will be a quick recovery! You guys do a pretty amazing job taking care of each other as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment