Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 13

Hmmmm......it isn't always easy to write during the month of Thanksgiving blog thing. Some days there are literally TOO MANY blessings to choose from. Other days I struggle to come up with anything at all. Not that there aren't things...my heart just gets hardened. Today, I couldn't decide. Here's a mid-month Thanksgiving montage.

I'm definitely thankful that my sweet Mom is at home tonight--and that her heart is fine. I'm thankful that Michelle unselfishly stayed up late last night cleaning house and doing laundry so Mom wouldn't have to. I'm thankful that I got to spend some time with my loving husband today. That doesn't happen often these days. I'm thankful that Caleigh has great friends that she was able to spend time with today (more about that later). I'm thankful that when I finish writing this, my son is waiting for me to watch a little Aggie football. I'm thankful that my Grandmommie and my Mom taught me to make chicken and dumplings...and that I smell dinner cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment