Sunday, November 21, 2010

21st Day of Thanks

There isn't a concise title for this day of thankfulness. So I'm just going to throw it out there. I am thankful that I feel better than I have in weeks, actually months...maybe even years. I started noticing something during the week last week--I was ready for bed early every night, and I gave in to it but I also noticed that I felt better in the mornings. Hmmm. This weekend instead of wanting to sleep all the time, I accomplished a couple of pretty major projects. There is a spring in my step--my mind feels clearer. My best guess about what is going on is that at my physical a couple of months ago my blood work showed that I was SERIOUSLY vitamin D deficient. I was given a prescription of 50,000 iu's of vit. D to take once a week for 6 weeks. Tonight is my 5th dose and maybe I'm crazy, but I think it is making a difference. A big difference. Whatever it is that is happening, I just know that I am really, really thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment