Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nap Time...or is it?


We are thoroughly enjoying having our niece Brilyn Grace here this week. She is precious and a joy to have around. She and Caleigh are the best of friends. This is what I found when I went to check on their progress at rest time. Yes Regina, I do brush her hair, but they both had the "wild" look after their "resting" session with Millie. We gave up on napping (they did have an hour of "quiet" time) and now they are off playing on the neighbor's playscape. We called her mom as we were finishing up dinner last night so that Brilyn could say hi. Her mom asked her if she had a yummy dinner and Brilyn said, "Yes! It was DELICIOUS!" Aww, I think I might keep her! Hope you all are managing to stay cool and have fun this summer. If you get bored and need to add some laughter and pizazz to your summer, rent a two year old. Love, sb

1 comment:

  1. Rent a 2 year old????? I think there might be some money in that!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete