Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's All Good


So my son has decided that his room needs a makeover. Before I agree to buy a desk, new bedding, etc. he must CLEAN said room. This has been a week long venture. If you know Conner, you know he inherited some packrat genes...we won't say where he got them because that would be difficult to pinpoint as they run rampant on both sides. The good news: he is trading out everything burnt orange and Longhorn related for maroon and Aggie related. My heart swells with love and pride when I see a clean room with MAROON in it! I quietly waited out his ut phase and thanks to FCA and a little trip to an Aggie football game last fall, victory is mine. They didn't even win the game, but all it takes is a trip to that campus and fate is sealed. He longingly talks about "when he moves to College Station"...could an Aggie mama's heart ask for anything more?

1 comment: