Monday, December 14, 2009

Sorry to All 4 of My Faithful Readers!

I don't know what it is with me and this blog. I think I have started posting more on facebook, and therefore I feel like everyone already knows what is going on with me. Also, this time of year...and I know I don't have to tell you this...leaves one short on time, energy, sanity, etc. I was just telling a friend on fb that it is more difficult to orchestrate 22 kindergarten students in a play than it is to herd fire ants. How do I know this? Trust me. I feel like I have been herding fire ants for several weeks now. You get one soldier back in line and the elves go berserk. You get the dancing dolls dancing, and the angels all lose their halos. It's just not easy. I am also testing for report cards..oh yes, the week before Christmas break. Furthermore, the church ladies are coming over Thursday night for the annual party and at this point they will have to step over dirty laundry, boxes from the decorations, clean laundry, and my husband. Yes, he's in the middle of the living room floor cutting out giant keys for the elves in the Christmas play. A well meaning younger friend of mine suggested the same menu for the party that they serve in college...two kegs and some queso. I explained why that would not work in this case. Well, I guess I should pick up the boxes, do the laundry, and move my husband. Oh yeah, and look for a more appropriate menu for Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment