Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Can't Think of a Title

Could someone please tell me what in the world is going on? I am forgetting passwords right and left. I couldn't even access my own blog or facebook, FACEBOOK people!!! Speaking of fb I am ticking off people I don't even know on there--well, at least this one poor grad student from another state who happened to say the wrong thing on Russell's cousin Keitha's status. When I don't feel well and I can't remember any of my passwords, the last thing I need is a conversation with a liberal. I attribute most of my life problems to cedar right now, another significant part of them to being female, and the rest to Obama. And that about covers it. I really don't have anything much to report tonight. So much for the state of the union.

No comments:

Post a Comment